Monday, April 18, 2011

Want to See Exotic Places? Join the Fanciful Stitches Blog Tour!

Beginning tomorrow, my book, Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts, travels to exotic places on a blog tour. Exotic places like Washington and Tennessee and California! (I, however, shall remain home trapped in my basement dyeing.)

But you lucky people get to travel with the book. And you  really want to follow the tour because each host blog will give away a FREE copy of my book!
"Good heavens is there no end to the excitement!" she said, from the depths of her basement dye studio.

The tour starts April 19th and wraps up May 4th. Don't worry, I've give you a heads up on each day. Now get out there and win!

Tour Dates:

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love reading your posts! You are so funny!

WoolenSails said...

I can't wait to start, will be fun.
Love that mask, I use a cloth one and hate it, but I know it is smart when using dyes.

Debbie

jen said...

I saw this this morning on Lyric Kinard's blog. I'm very excited about this because I will get to tour blogs that I don't (yet) follow.

Sewconsult said...

How fun! I am just loving your style and so ready to break out of the box of conformity that I have been trapped in since my early sewing days!
Beckie in Brentwood, TN