Friday, April 22, 2011

Want to Win a Book?

Detail of Farm House from Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts
Thanks to Annie Smith for starting the blog tour of my book Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts! Her questions really made me think about why and how I make my art. Who knew I could talk about my work for 45 minutes?  You can hear our Podcast here. Please note: she is darn enthusiastic!
We have a new addition to our blog tour of the book, Pepper Cory. Thanks Pepper!

Now why should you follow this blog tour? Because you may win a copy of my book! Here's our line up the Beautiful Brave Bloggers:
 Warning: There may be singing involved!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you! This is fun!

WoolenSails said...

I love hops for new books and love seeing what others say about it and the photos they show. Look forward to visiting the blogs.

Debbie

donna a said...

Thanks Laura! I love coming to your blogsite. It's always a sure spot for sunshine!

Kathy said...

Laura,

I love my daily visit to your blog. You have a wonderful color sense not to mention your fun whimsical style.

Kathy

Julie Bagamary said...

Your work is so fun!

Mimi said...

This is going to be a fun blog hop!! Thanks!