Sunday, April 24, 2011

What I Like about Jane

Jane Moxey as Princess Leia

In looking at this photo, can you guess what I like about my friend, Jane Moxey?

Jane speaks with a posh British accent that belies her wicked sense of humor. She's the producer of  multiple videos for C&T Publishing including my DVD filmed in a frosty basement studio eons ago. She also is the voice of Public Television Pledge drives at her local PBS station (must be that posh accent).

Two-lips by Jane Moxey
Take a close look at this lovely quilt by Jane called Two-lips. Notice the brilliant hand stitching? ("Brilliant" is British for smashing.) The woman has talent!


She also has a copy of my book Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts to give away today on her blog!

And that's what I like about Jane. She funny and talented and generous.

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.
Now off to visit Jane.

Debbie

ana_didi said...

Hello Laura,
I found your blog recently. Since then I come here to be happy and dream. Happy to see such beauty. And dream of doing such beautiful things as you do. And above all you are really funny :)
A big hug from Brazil to you
Didi

acornmoon said...

nice to see Jane here, your book looks great!

Laura T said...

Hi Laura,
I recently won the book from Jane Moxey's blog hop tour and I'm so excited! I'm a big fan of yours and loved your fight song on Lyric's blog. Thanks for putting together the blog tour about your new book!
It looks fabulous:)
Laura T
Redmond WA