Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What You'll Learn on Wednesday Night Live


My nails are manicured and there's enough hair spray on my head to act like a helmet on a motorcyclist. Tonight I'll be participating in C&T Publishing"s Digital Lounge. Their online show,Wednesday Night Live, features authors, artists, and others from the quilt community. Representing the Chicago School of Fusing, I'll be talking about hand embroidery on the fused art quilt.

It's fascinating!

Just log into http://www.linqto.com/rooms/CTPublishing/ around 6 pm Pacific Time to visit with me and chat with our hostess, Lisa Fulmer.

I'll show you what I'm currently working on and you can see my shiny little face too! I promise not to embarrass you. Ha!

3 comments:

deborah said...

What fun! I will try to be there (without hairspray:))

WoolenSails said...

Sounds like a fun show. If I don't forget, I will sign in with my dell, I don't usually have good luck signing in those types of things with my mac.

Debbie

Linda said...

Isn't it wonderful to be alive in this day and age and be able to do things like that!
"Break a leg!" and have lots of fun!