Wednesday, May 04, 2011

One Last Place to Explore

Exploring new ideas when making art keeps your art fresh. If you've followed the blog tour of my new book Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts this past week, then you've been on a journey of exploration too. The people you visited make wonderful art!

I want to thank all of my friends who hosted the blog tour and hope you've discovered new bloggers that inspire and inform you along the way.

Now I have one last place for you to visit, the Connecting Threads web site. There's so much information there for you to explore.
 
And today they are giving away a copy of my new book, Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts! Good luck!

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

I went to the Connecting Threads link and didn't see anything. Hopefully I will get back there later today and get to enter.

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Love the book, Laura. Thanks for all the color and fun!

Margaret said...

Hi Laura,

Got the Adobe program, went to C&T, got the e-book -- I'm all set. Thanks!

Linda said...

Thanks, Laura! Love, love, love the quilt on your post!

WoolenSails said...

I have found some new blogs to read, love seeing art quilts and getting inspiration. Thank you for hosting the tour, it has been fun.

Debbie

SewLindaAnn said...

Just wanted to say thanks for a great book/blog tour. You really chose inspiring and interesting people and places to see. I especially loved Janeville and now have her in my Google Reader.