Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hanging Out with Some Friends in Paducah

Sprouts on exhibit at the National Quilt Museum
Would you like to see an inspiring quilt show this summer? The famous Chicago School of Fusing compatriots exhibit begins July 15 at the National Quilt Museum in Paducah KY and extends through October 4.
Sprouts (detail)
We are fond friends who frequently find fusing fun.

Listen to this fantastic line up of artists:
Sprouts #2 (detail)
With something for everyone you are sure to enjoy the show (and the Museum Gift Shop ain't bad either). If you can, make an appointment to stop in at Caryl Breyer Fallert's studio or take a class at the museum.
Better yet. Call me and we'll all go together!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Love your sprouts piece. I am working on finishing my flag piece, thought I had more time, lol. With the summer heat, I enjoy working on smaller pieces, so great time to experiment with art quilts.

Debbie