Thursday, June 09, 2011

Let's Meet in Knoxville and Be Quilty Together

Need a good dose of quilting and a summer get-away? Come see me at the AQS show in Knoxville July 13 - 16. They have air-conditioning!!!!

There's a Quilters Fun Night that I'm part of. (Not sure how quilters have fun, but I'll be there!) And I'm also giving the famous Art Quilts: The Musical Lecture.
You can take a half-day or full day workshop like Tiny Homes or Stitch after Fusing with me. The workshops are packed with good information, fusing facts, and a quilt project you will love. But most importantly at the end of the class you become a graduate of the Chicago School of Fusing!

Come see me!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I am going! Thanks for letting me know--I live right down the road in Chattanooga!

WoolenSails said...

Sounds like a fun class. Seems that people in RI aren't fun, lol. I tried to get some local stores to sponsor Marylou and no one was interested, fuddy duddies;)

Debbie

marylouweidman said...

When I need a fresh breath of air and some really great color to feed my inner artist, your blog always makes me happy. I added it to my new blog. Thanks for being so cool.