Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jane LaFazio Has Your Number!

If you pop your head into Jane LaFazio's blog today, you'll see my mini-tutorial on what size embroidery needle to use with what size pearl cotton thread.

Like a PBS documentary on insect life, it is very educational (without the creepy factor).
Pretty Planet. It's a mystery!
Please don't ask me about threads in sizes other than pearl cotton 3, 5, 8, and 12. The numbering system of thread and needles is a vast mystery, right up there with birth of the universe.

So please go visit Jane in Janeville and tell her I said, "Hi from Lauraville!"

3 comments:

Sequana said...

Oh boy.....I am heading there RIGHT away! I'm just starting to embroider again, and I have all kinds and sizes of needles, not to mention all the new threads in Pearl that are around now.
Thx in advance.

WoolenSails said...

I am always buying and trying needles, nice to know what ones work best, before i go to the store.

Debbie

Barbara said...

Jane LaFazio sent me over to visit your blog. I love it, and I'll be back. I enjoy looking at your work so much!

Barbara