Another really cool die from the AccuQuilt GO! Baby die stable is this puppy, the Sparkle-Jumbo Tree (#55094) designed by Sarah Vedeler. They may call it a die for cutting a tree but I have other plans for it!
And we have plans for you too. Today's winner will receive the big kahuna of prizes!
But first our yesterday's winner of a GO! Baby Die from Accuquilt is Gari from Alabama! Congratulations Gari!
How to Use the Sparkle-Jumbo Tree Die (Without the Tree Part)
- Rather than use plain rectangles of fused fabrics in the die, start with a large collage of fused fabrics.
- The collage fabrics are overlapped and fused onto release paper.
- After the fabric cools, the paper is removed.
- The collage is cut into rectangles the size of the die.
- What happens next? It's a surprise!
What to do. What to do.
Or place them on the border of a quilt to add a little pizazz?
Ooooooh! The possibilities!
Let me know what you think is possible for this AccuQuilt GO! Baby die today and you may be the lucky winner of a GO! Baby Fabric Cutter from the generous people at AccuQuilt!
And thanks to AccuQuilt for giving me the opportunity to show you why I love my GO! Baby Fabric Cutter.