Sunday, August 14, 2011

They Are Everywhere You Look

The best part of being a quilt maker is that no matter where you go there they are. Here you see Michelle and Karen members of the Colorado West Quilt Guild in Grand Junction, CO. We ran into each other during the weekly Farmer's Market in Junction. They were selling raffle tickets to win that big quilt in the background.

They guaranteed that I would win! Isn't that sweet!
Colorado is really green this year and the wildflowers are in high bloom. It's this natural beauty and the lovely people that keep me coming back!

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

I never fail to be amazed at the quilters I run into wherever I am .

Latha Vijayakumar said...

nice

Mary said...

Oh, I love GJ, too, and have a dear friend that lives there. Nice time of the year to get out of the heat and humidity of IL!

WoolenSails said...

That is someplace I would like to visit someday, lots of inspiration to create things from nature.

Debbie

reginag said...

Every visitors will feel welcomed. Such a nice state.
pregnancy doctor mesa

Dianne said...

My Laura how tall you are!! How nice of them to let you win LOL!!
I have two good friends in Grand Junction it is a lovely place indeed!