Monday, September 05, 2011

 
 My sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project sponsored by the Art House Co-op in Brooklyn NY is now available in digital form. They did an excellent job of scanning the pages and placing them in a user friendly format. The detail is amazing.
Using my giant pile of fused fabric scraps, I wrapped the sketchbook pages with fused collages. Each of the fused pages has 4 pages of paper from the sketchbook folio inside. Some fabrics span between pages. Others wrap around to the next page.

There is a whole library of sketchbooks available to view. Way cool! What a great way to see art books! Did anyone else do a book for the Art House Co-op?

3 comments:

Sewconsult said...

This is such a wonderful...ARTISTIC...idea. Will have to check it out.

WoolenSails said...

Those are wonderful, love how yours came out.
I bookmarked the page, so I can go back and see more.

Debbie

Holly said...

I just got my sketchbook for next year's project in the mail on Friday. Not sure exactly what I am doing but it will involve fabrics and quilting. (I chose the "Stitches and Folds" theme.)