Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Guest Artists: Look at These Winners!

Congratulations to 2 members of the North Augusta Quilt Guild who started their quilts in my workshops and won ribbons!  Sandie won a first place ribbon for art quilts/amateur. Started in my Tiny Homes class, she first build several fused collages and then went on to add lots of stitchery to the surface and a great border.  Wow!

Beth Brown was in my Garden of Eden class where we first free cut flower shapes then make a background and add bias-fused stems and leaves. Notice the wonderful stitching. She received an Honorable Mention for this doozie of a design.

It stirs my heart to see them win ribbons. I am so very proud!

6 comments:

krisgray said...

Lovely, fun winners - thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

What fun quilts... congrats to the ribbon-winners! Thanks for sharing these.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful quilts and deserving of a ribbon.

Debbie

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Beautiful cheery fun quilts. Congrats to the winners!

luckmey said...

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you. Have a nice day.breitling emergency

Wonderful Jewelry said...

Thank you for sharing. It is very helpful post. Looking forward to reading your more post.



wholesale jewelry