Friday, October 28, 2011

Have I Lost My Dignity? Bird and Dragonfly

Today as I raced through the back yard chasing squirrels from our newly planted tulip bulbs, I had this moment of self-awareness:
Running wildly, shouting, and flapping your arms is not very dignified.
Why can't I be more refined and poised like the little bird above?  She is so serene and contemplative. Bet she doesn't chase squirrels and rile the neighborhood dogs.

You'll be able to see this paragon of poise, Bird and Dragonfly, in our booth #1015 at the Houston Market and Festival. I shall be the noisy one running through the aisles.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I gave up planting tulips and learned to love daffodils...apparently they don't taste as good as tulips.

Have fun in Houston...wish I was going too!

WoolenSails said...

I can only imagine trying to see all the booths and the fabric tables, it is mind boggling.

Debbie