Saturday, October 08, 2011

Meet My Lovely Assistant

 I know what you're thinking. Who is that chicken and what does she have around her neck?
In a desperate move to pack for every teaching event I have for the next month, I have resorted to hiring help. This chicken is aiding me by holding the silk thread used in my kits for  my class at the International Quilt Festival. I'm teaching a class called Silk Flake Flowers, a class unique to the Festival which may never be repeated again!
 Pretty sure the Houston class is full but you can catch a class with me at Quilting on the Waterfront in Duluth, October  20 - 22. It will be gorgeous in Duluth at that time of year! Sadly, no chickens are involved in the Quilting on the Waterfront classes although I am teaching Fowl Play, Birds with No Egrets. Come join me!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love that name for your class, really fun. I hope you have a wonderful time at market, so many wonderful booths and new things coming out this year.

Debbie

Sewconsult said...

Wonder if your assistant knew what she was signing up for. From the look of her eyes, I think she might need a break. You know...work rules require employees to have a 15 minute break every 4 hours. Will the new assistant be traveling with you. I think pics of her locations would be fun. Love the new design.
Beckie in Brentwood, TN

Stacy Hurt said...

what could be better? silk flowers AND a sexie chicken assistant!

love it! best of luck!