Monday, October 17, 2011

My Lovely Assistant is Evaluated

It's been an eye-opening experience traveling with my lovely assistant across the country. And, as her employer, it's my duty to assess her performance and give the necessary feedback.

On one hand she provides me with endless entertainment value. She cackles on key and pecks a mighty mean xylophone.

On the other hand she is a complete dolt.
Perhaps as an employee she needs a little more.......seasoning. I'm thinking a little salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic with a touch of lemon juice.

8 comments:

Jeanie said...

You just haven't found your Lovely Assistant's best qualities yet. I think you are wise to keep her away from sharp objects. Perhaps she's just suited to be good company. BTW...does she have a sister or brother looking for suitable housing? (I've been looking for one of her kind and can't seem to find any out there...where did you find her? Inquiring minds want to know.)
Have a great day and a safe day for both of you!

Donna said...

After all of your Lovely Assistant's shenanigans, I can certainly understand why you think she might need some seasoning. From the look of horror on her sweet face, can you really do it tho'? I think you might miss her.
D~~~~

Gerrie said...

You crack me up. I hope I get to meet your assistant in Houston.

Linda said...

Perhaps if you hadn't hired a bird brain you would be happier with her!

WoolenSails said...

With a face like that, how can you not love her, lol.

Debbie

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Your posts always brighten my day! Poor assistant...I hope she doesn't hurt herself! Seasonings? It is not sounding very good for her!

Joyce said...

You and Charlotte Angotti. Have you checked out Roada F. Tripp? Check out www.roadaftripp.blogspot.com

Wonderful Jewelry said...

Thank you for sharing. It is very interesting post. Looking forward to reading your more post.



wholesale jewelry