Friday, October 14, 2011

My Lovely Assistant Lays an Egg

Day 1 of teaching at the Pacific International Quilt Festival in Santa Clara CA is complete. And I am totally exhausted! Why you ask? Because my lovely assistant over-slept and was late to class. So I had to schlep my own bags and set up the classroom myself without any aid from "Miss Chicken a la Queen".
On the other hand, the Fowl Play: Birds with No Egrets class went well and produced wonderfully creative quilts. It's good to know that despite my lovely assistant's behavior, I can at least count on quilters to make my day!

4 comments:

Frieda said...

I didn't know you traveled with "Miss Chicken a la Queen", I thought that was you:)

Janelle said...

If I was your assistant I wouldn't let you down. I know that you will push ahead and succeed anyway. Have a great day.

Sewconsult said...

Next time, you might need to bring the rooster along, too. Then, there will be an organic alarm clock. Glad the class went well.

WoolenSails said...

I think she needs to be fired, lol.

Debbie