Thursday, October 06, 2011

Why Multi-tasking Will Drive You Crazy!

This week is devoted to preparing for several events and I gotta tell you, it's driving me nuts!
In the next few  weeks I am teaching for the Cabarrus Quilters in NC, PIQF in Santa Clara CA, Quilting on the Waterfront in Duluth MN, and at the International Quilt Festival in Houston. In one case, I'm home for 10 hours and then leave for the next gig.  (We shall now all pray for good weather. Thank you.)
All this buzzing about means I must pre-pack my teaching supplies plus items for the Artfabrik booth at Houston by the end of this week. And, being a multi-tasker, that means I'm packing for all the events at one time. Who came up with this crazy schedule? And what was she thinking!

8 comments:

Mommarock said...

Oh you are a brave, brave woman! I can barely get through a normal day much less multi task LOL! Notes.. lotsa notes! Oh and keep the notes in one place otherwise you will loose the notes! LOL.

Sequana said...

Happy Multi tasking to Youuuuu.

Happy Multi tasking to Youuuuu.

WhatEVER were you thinking?

Happy Multi tasking to Youuuuu.

Janelle said...

Good luck with the packing and have fun traveling.

Nancy said...

You've multi-tasked yourself right into November!! yikes. Take deep breaths.

WoolenSails said...

I am usually great at multi tasking but not lately, need to get my brain back to normal first;) It looks like you have got it all organized though and all of your wonderful patterns to display.

Debbie

Linda said...

I don't know how you do it! I get really stressed over having too much of my life planned out in advance. Good luck and I'm hoping you have lots of fun with this!

Donna said...

I suspect that it was the Young Artbrik employee that came up with your crazy schedule! It looks like your rolling along rather well with organizing it though.
D~~~~

Lisa said...

You are totally insane! And I'm glad you are! Best wishes for safe travels and luggage that always arrives on time to the right place. :D