Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why My Lovely Assistant Has a Few Regrets

We are on the road gain! This time we travel to PIQF in lovely Santa Clara CA. Classes include: Four Little Landscapes, Tiny Homes, and Fowl Play: Birds With No Egrets. Although, one bird I know has a few regrets.
Out of economic necessity (and a tendency to peck at flight attendants) my lovely assistant had to fly cargo-hold class. Apparently it's a little chilly in cargo-hold class. Just look at those goose bumps! But the TSA kindly checked up on her to assure she was comfortable.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Does your lovely assistant have a name? Is it male or female? I'm just curious. I hope you have a grand time in Santa Clara!
D~~~~

WoolenSails said...

That is the bad thing about flying, not being able to have our tools with us.

Debbie

Sewconsult said...

Looks like she's got a bit of a squeeze to go along for the ride. She's probably safer in the cargo. Other passengers might not be so keen on fowl things aboard.
Beckie

Shawn said...

So funny! I really need to find me an assistant!

Grammasheri said...

Ah, we can always count on the TLC of the TSA!

Easy Cool Enterprise said...

So funny! I really need to find me an assistant!