Wednesday, December 21, 2011

5 Reasons to Go to Quilting in the Desert

What you could make in the Fowl Play class.
So you're thinking to yourself, why should I go to Quilting in the Desert? Can't I just quilt on the tundra like everyone else?
What you could make in the Colorful Leaves class.
No. You do not want to quilt on the tundra.
What you could make in the Tools of the Trade class.
Here's why you need to go to Quilting in the Desert in Phoenix AZ January 22- 27, 2012.
  1. It's warm there. I'm no meteorologist but having just frozen my tootsies off shoveling snow, I guarantee Phoenix will be warmer than Illinois in January.
  2. You can take a great class with a classy instructor like moi! I have 5 workshops including Tools of the Trade, Colorful Leaves, Four Little Landscapes, Stitch after Fusing, and Fowl Play.
  3. No matter what class you sign up for, you will find a friend in that classroom. Or bring your own friend and make even more.
  4. You'll learn more about creating a fused art quilt than anyone else in the world!
  5. It's warm there.
 Come join me! It will be fun to hang out at Quilting in the Desert  in Phoenix in January!

3 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

Sounds fun.

WoolenSails said...

Warm sounds good, right now, lol.

Debbie

Lilian Pilar said...

Laura, me gustan muchos tus trabajos.
Cuando vengas por Madrid o EspaƱa nuevamente me avisas pliss.
Un gran abrazo en estas NAVIDADES!!!!!
2012 espectacular
Lily