Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do You Need a Little Stitch Therapy?

Feeling a little flat? A little blah? Like you've been run over by a steam roller on a cloudy day after a bland breakfast of oatmeal and bad coffee?
Feeling so bored that you are even boring your boring self?

Then have I got a deal for you!
Add some dimension to your life! With a few hand embroidery stitches, you can take your art from flat to fabulous. I guarantee that adding stitchery to your art work will enrich your life and make the world a better place too. (I should know. I have a degree in Stitchology, the combined science of stitching and psychology.)
Here you see the difference hand stitchery makes on a small quilt. It brings the quilt to life! Now don't you feel refreshed? As your Stitchologist, I recommend you get out there and stitch something today. Take 3 stitches and call me in the morning.

3 comments:

Frieda said...

You are so lively. I feel refreshed, and will stitch something today!!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

You are so right. The stitching just brings a piece to life. Love what you have done!

WoolenSails said...

I am always that way, finish something and then I have to add some little touches to make it pop.

Debbie