Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Why It's Good to Be Alert

Forest Home from Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts
Every once in a while Google alerts me that my name has been mentioned somewhere on the web. This is called a Google Alert by those Google people and can be quite alarming! (You'll be relieved to know that so far my name has not been mentioned in any police reports.)
The other day this alert turned up. It's a review of my book, Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts, by Shasta. And it's very well done. Thank you Shasta for the book review. May you live long and prosper!

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Laura, when I first set my Google Alert, I got things every day. Now it seems that I only get them rarely. (the every day ones were not always me, by the way, I got genetic stuff)

gill said...

As a teenager I had a T-shirt which proclaimed 'Be alert! Britain needs lerts'

WoolenSails said...

That is a good idea. I stumble onto sites and find a piece made with one of my patterns, but they never tell me that they posted about it, so will have to check that out.

Debbie

Shasta said...

You're welcome - it is a gorgeous book. I can't wait to start working on a project using your techniques. I did tell C&T I posted it, sorry I didn't tell you too.