Saturday, December 03, 2011

You Really Helped Me Out!

I want to thank you all for your comments on this quilt top above. Once in a while you need feedback from other artists to know if you are going in the right direction (or in my case, down a blue path). Looking at the image now, I'm sure about one thing many of you mentioned.
There needs to be a smaller element in the sky. Something like birds flying south to a warmer climate than Illinois in December (not that I'm complaining!)  When I start the stitching process, a few Fly Stitches  like these will be placed in the sky. Lucky birds!
Gene also suggested putting a cat in the window. Sorry, no can do. Cats at my house are too busy waiting for their next meal to sit on a window sill.

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I really suspected that the windows were too small for one of YOUR cats!

I have been fusing today!!!!!

WoolenSails said...

I think the birds would be the perfect touch. Looking forward to seeing them and your finishing stitches.

Debbie

Liou said...

interesante, curioso, divertido...