Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Have You a Hardy Fusing Soul?

Classes are finishing up here in sunny California. I had a delightful time at the Quilter's Studio shop. The wild women of Extreme Quilting are.....wild.  And am please to announce that the Conejo Valley Quilters survived my Colorful Leaves class!
Today the brave South Bay Quilters endure the 4 Little Landscapes workshop. Can they handle the color, the fun, the freedom of fusing? You know, it takes a hardy soul to be a fuser.
If you're feeling hardy and want to get out of winter weather like me, please join me next week at Quilting in the Desert in Phoenix. Think of attending a class as a matter of survival. You're sick of winter and bored and the only way to survive is to create something fun! It takes a hardy soul to be a fuser. Are you hardy enough to endure the fun?

4 comments:

aussiequilter said...

OMG I wish I could-----your work is so fun,vivacious and full of "joie de vive'! cheers teri who lives too far away to be fulfilled ! lol

Frieda said...

I would love to come to Phoenix and soak up the sun. I know your students will have lots of fun!!

Steph said...

Great works:)

WoolenSails said...

I agree, it looks fun and happy, something we need to do more of in the winter.

Debbie