Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How to Tuesday: Learning from Your Students

Student work from a Garden of Eden class.
It's time for me to pack my bags and leave on another exciting teaching trip to sunnier climes. My stay at home was refreshing (and fattening) but I'm anxious to travel again and see you, my people.
One of the things I most enjoy about teaching is what I learn from my students. Here are a few tips I've picked up from those brave enough to enter my classroom and live to tell the tale:
Who knows what gems I'll pick up from you this year? Hope to see you on the road at one of my teaching or vending venues!

2 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

Love the tips! They crack me up!! Irons really catch fire??? Wow, I best watch mine a little closer!!

WoolenSails said...

Very funny, my problem is melting the fusibles onto my iron.

Debbie