Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our Free on Friday Winner

Colorado Cactus. (I'm sure they have cactus in Arizona too.)
It may be snowy here in the Chicagoland area but my sights are on Quilting in the Desert which starts on Monday in Phoenix. As I teach others how to create fused art quilts in a warm, sunny climate, I shall think of you.
Colorado Moon. (Colorado is near Arizona.)
Thank you everyone for stopping by the blog yesterday and entering to win a long lost bundle of thread. And for giving your opinion on our cousin Vinny. Seems Vinny is not very appreciated.

Our lucky winner for the bundle of forgotten thread is Tonya! (See her blog at http://tonyassewingroom.blogspot.com). With any luck we'll find even more treasures for you next week for Free on Fridays!

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Tonya!
Not warm here, it is finally snowing.

Debbie

Richard Healey said...

Congrats on the win, I won cousin Vinny. I like the work you do alot its amazing the detail and quality is amazing. I like the buttons you added to the Cactus. It gives it some nice spunk.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Gene Black said...

Oooh congrats to Tonya! I know she will find something clever to do with this thread.
I was offered Cousin Vinny, but I declined. I am afraid he would be more trouble than he is worth! LOL.

Tonya said...

Thank you so much. I can't wait to get the thread.