Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Want to Be a Hot Fuser in a Warm Climate?

What I don't miss about Chicago.
So much has happened since we last talked. My Quilting in the Desert classes go swimmingly. There are still openings in the Four Little Landscapes and Stitch After Fusing here at Quilting in the Desert this week. Please join me!

Enjoyment of the warm weather in Phoenix is only tempered with the dread of the trip back north. (Chicago is a lovely city, but Phoenix in January is primo!)
Orange House
But let's look at the sunny side! You'll soon find me teaching a week-long class in Texas at Quilting Adventures in early March. Then early April we travel to the Hudson River Valley Art Workshops for another chance to share a class with a group of quilters who will soon be my friends.
Abstract Shuffle
That's what I like about my job.You always meet like minded people who enjoy what you enjoy and are open to learning new things. I bet everyone of us has found a good friend through quilting.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I love the orange house quilt- lovely bright colors. At least here in the cold north using the iron warms you up.

WoolenSails said...

It is hard to go back to the cold, but nice to be out of it, once in awhile;) We have warm weather for us, so can't complain.

Debbie

Renate said...

Looks like you had fun with the Abstract Shuffle. I'd love to try that one sometime. Say with all that travelling, ever thought of coming to British Columbia?