Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's All the Fuss About?

Each student designs their own colorful leaf.
My Colorful Leaves class is complete here at Quilting in the Desert and the students made beautiful work! You know a class is a success when no one sets off the fire alarms when cleaning the irons and nothing catches on fire.
Kay's Bouquets #11 is an example of what we make in class.
Today we take on Stitch after Fusing where we avoid stabbing the teacher with needles and conking each in the head as we reach for thimbles on the floor. Will the fun never end!

6 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

OK, I'm wanting a somewhat quick Valentine's wall quilt....hand dyed fabric in reds...check...fast 2 fuse...check...wonderunder...check....design...working on it...space set aside to do it...hmmm.

susan said...

Enjoy your today! Glad to hear things are going "swimmingly" especially since you're in a WARM climate!
My word verification word to type at the end of this post is "psyched" and that is what you do for me! You psych me to create art! Sorry for an eeearly morning cheese!

Nancy said...

Beautiful work! I'm going to get enrolled in one of your classes someday for sure. All the planets must align and it hasn't happened yet, but I'm watching your schedule and hoping.

WoolenSails said...

I haven't made anything for valentines, guess I need to get into my sewing room. They are doing siding for our house and I had to take things off the walls, so the room is a mess.

Debbie

janae king designs said...

u r so talented and creative..your color choices are amazing.

georgi said...

Wow...congrats on a unique style and successful one at that!