Friday, February 10, 2012

Reason #1 to Love Quilting

Joyful Heart #4
There is so much to love about the fine art of quilt making. As we prepare to celebrate Valentine's Day, lets remember how quilting brings out the love in all of us.
Reason #1 to Love Quilting: It's a great way to make friends. The world of quilt making is made up of this vast network of friends. People may first meet each other while admiring the same quilt at a show and are soon swapping recipes for white chile.
Quilting buddies: Trish, Frieda, and Emily
We make fast friends because we have so much in common with others who love quilts. So go make a quilt friend today. You'll love it!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

That is one of the BEST reasons to love quilting!

Gene Black said...

It always amazes me. I have made so many friends since I started quilting. And I have to say, they are all amazing people.

Margaret said...

I live in a teeny tiny hamlet "in the middle of nowhere" but I'm never alone -- I have all my quilty and knitty friends!

YankeeQuilter said...

I do have a great recipe for white chili if you need one....

Locart said...

Yes I am agree with you, I love to make new friends and this is the best way!!. Love your work...

Gloria Luz said...

Ficaram fantásticos estes "to love quilting". Adorei.

Beijos