Monday, February 27, 2012

Why I'm a Little Nervous about Today

Curious George and I are a little nervous.
To my dismay I have a bad habit. My bad habit is that I rely upon my memory rather than a calendar or list.

Here's an example: I glance at my return flight information and memorize the departure time. Days later I am confident that my flight leaves at 10:30 AM. My flight leaves at 9:10 AM. I miss the flight.

This bad habit of trusting my memory has got to stop! If it doesn't stop soon I shall become way too familiar with the Dallas/Fort Worth airport. A familiarity I can do without.

That's why I'm a little nervous about today. Today I have an appointment for an interview with Pat Sloan on American Patchwork & Quilting radio. The live interview begins at 4:00 PM EST. I live in central time so that means 3:00 PM, right? Sure hope I can keep this straight.

If you tune today at this web address you'll see if I made it. Or if Pat is on the air alone.Wish me luck!

2 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Pense no sorriso de PAT,nunca que vocĂȘ vai perder a hora.Beijos.

Diane said...

I know that I have a bad memory, so I wrote this down in my calendar to be sure to listen to you. But I didn't. I forgot. :(