Thursday, March 15, 2012

Did You Know the Quilt Show is Free This Weekend?

Just like St. Patrick's Day, International Quilt Day is a day of celebration at my house! That's March 17 for the wearing of the green.... and the blue and the orange and the yellow floral print with pink dots if you are a quilter.
Setting up for the filming of The Quilt Show.
And lucky you!  The Quilt Show hosted by Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims, will "open" all of its shows from the first nine series--that is, from show 100 through show 913--for the entire weekend of March 16 –18! 
Alex and I tell jokes about Ricky behind his back.
There are 117 free shows which means you will have to watch every hour of everyday to make sure you see them all. Or just watch episode 303 on The Quilt Show. That's the one I'm on. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I know what I will be doing this weekend, lol.
It will be nice to see some of the shows and what they are like for learning on a computer.

Debbie