Sunday, March 18, 2012

Garden Flower Guest

Garden Flowers by Kathy.
Today's Guest Artist is Kathy from Wisconsin. She made this quilt using my Garden Flower pattern and kit.  What a gal! She says, "I finished it before I received your new book, so I would do some things different next time.  I learned a lot, and am looking forward to my next project."
Detail of Kathy's quilt.
What a brave woman! Note the beads in the center of the flower? Great addition! Thanks Kathy for sharing your work with us!

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

She did a beautiful job on her piece and the beads are a wonderful addition.

Debbie

Julie Bagamary said...

Beautiful!

Richard Healey said...

Just amazing

Richard

Maggie said...

What a great job she did with this kit. Just love all the flowers. The addition of the beads is very innovative. Also, the hand stitching looks fabulous. Way to go Kathy!!

begoña said...

Maravilloso ,me encanta,Saludos Begoña

RealExams said...

your flower was so beautiful and I loved your blog.Really thank you!