Monday, March 05, 2012

We're Off and Running in Texas!

This is my home for the next 5 days. The little cottage nestled in the almost woods is at the T Bar M Resort near New Braunfels TX. It's sunny! It's warm! And quilt classes at Quilting Adventures begins today.
Seedpods #1 detail
Students in my Translating Ideas into Fabric class will begin by learning basics fusing etiquette in the morning and start the process of creating their own work in the afternoon. It's a week devoted to making original art work through the miracle of fusing. It'll be great fun!

8 comments:

susan said...

Looks like it could be your next art quilt!

Julie Bagamary said...

Sounds and looks like a fun time.

Margaret said...

What a delightful cottage from which to spread your creative wings and inspire your students. Have fun!

Beth said...

What an adorable cottage. Have a great week.

Josie McRazie said...

You're just a hop skip and a jump away from my Baby Borther (in San Antonio) AVE!! LOL Enjoy the weather and make something pretty!!

WoolenSails said...

What a fun cottage to stay in, looks like a nice place for a retreat.

Debbie

Sara Crittenden Coppedge said...

Welcome to Texas. This is the nicest time of year!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Oh, I love New Braunfels! My in laws lived in Marble Falls. When we went to play and shop in New Braunfels I just never had enough time...lol. I wish I were there in your class. It would be heavenly. Maybe someday...! I am in Wa. State now. Enjoy the week! :0)