Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another Book Winner Revealed!

Tree House by Laura Wasilowski from Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts.
We have another winner of my book Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts for the month of April. In celebration of the 1 year anniversary of the publishing of the book, we are giving away a book every Friday here on the Artfabrik blog.

Why? Cause we are way too happy here at Artfabrik!

Our winner this week is........ Anya! Check out her blog here. Congratulations Anya!

7 comments:

Gill said...

Thanks for your generous giveaway Laura and congratulations to Anya!

ANNA said...

I would love to win your book - please tell me how to register

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Anya. The rest of us will keep trying!

Barbara said...

Congratulations to Anya and thank you Laura. One way or the other I WILL have your book soon. I have it on my wish list.

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Anya!
I love the bird piece, that would be fun with different fabrics for the leaves, so lots of possibilities.

Debbie

Beth said...

Congrats to Anya!
Thanks Laura for the great book give away.

Katina said...

Congrats Anya!

Laura-
I would love to be eligible to win but I receive your blog through Feedblitz and it's always a day late so I miss out on giveaways that have only a 24hr turn-around. Is there any way you can give us an extra day or two to comment?

Thanks!!