Saturday, April 07, 2012

Can You Guess Who Won the First Book?

River North by Laura Wasilowsk.
Yes! We have a winner! May she fuse and stitch until her little heart is all a flutter. Our lucky winner of a copy of my book  Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts today is......... Hannele from Finland!
Little Landscape #15 by Laura Wasilowski. This is not Finland.
Can you image that? Finland! It makes me happy to think my little book will travel way across the ocean to see Hannele. Thank you everyone for leaving your comments yesterday. And please come back next Friday for another Fanciful Stitches give away!

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

I was guessing me until I read "she" -- I know Hannele will enjoy making some lovely quilts.

Gill said...

Congratulations to Hannele and thank you to you Laura!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Hannele!
I hope she shares some photos of her pieces, I love seeing how others around the world create with their own special touches.

Debbie

Jean said...

Lucky Hannele! She will love this book, I'm sure!

Hannele said...

OMG - and thank you so much!!! I was away from home and web for two days, came home this evening - and what did I see in my e-mail: a message from Laura telling that I was the lucky winner :) I'm so overwhelmed and exited - I've been following Laura's blog a long time and seen her in The Quilt Show. Now I get to own her book and finally try her techniques. Once more: thank you so much!

Beth said...

Congrats Hannele!
Thanks too for the Poppy!