Tuesday, April 17, 2012

An Exhibit Worth Seeing in Wisconsin

Under an Olive Sky by Laura Wasilowski on exhibit at the WI Museum.
My Chicago School of Fusing buddies and I are getting together soon...well, sorta. You can see works by the Chicago School of Fusing on exhibit at the Wisconsin Quilt Museum near Cedarburg WI opening on Wednesday. The exhibit is on view until July 8. There is a reception on May 6 from noon to 4:00.

Sunny Day by Laura Wasilowski on exhibit at the WI Museum.
Sadly, I can't be there for the reception unless they invent time travel by then. I shall be teaching in the DC area and lobbying my state representatives for more time travel research money.

3 comments:

Maggie Szafranski said...

I just found out that my stepson lives very near to that museum! If I am up in the area, I will make it a point to stop in!

WoolenSails said...

I love the mix of colors in the pieces, looks like it will be a great show.

Debbie

Edd Story said...

Fusing art. I would buy a painting like that.