Tuesday, April 24, 2012

On the Way to Paducah!

Have you ever been to the AQS show in Paducah KY? Then you know how excited I am to be on the road to Paducah! Here's my invitation to you!

Why did they freeze the video in this spot? I look like a goof ball?
Me and Frieda.......or someone who looks like Frieda.
Frieda and I have the van packed and are truckin' on south to Paducah, an 8 hour drive. We'll set up our booth (#1905) complete with hand-dyed fabrics, threads, patterns, and quilts and greet you with sunny smiles and weary feet on Wednesday, April 25. Come see us!

 Be goofy too! Come see us in Booth 1905!

4 comments:

Sequana said...

Possibly it's because you ARE a goofball! Have a great trip......

Robin in WNC said...

My eight hour drive is on Wednesday, I will be sure to visit your booth while I am there. I am in need of some of your great hand dyed thread.

Beth said...

Wish I could be there too.
Have fun.

WoolenSails said...

Have a wonderful time at the show and make sure you take lots of photos. Love that photo, it is so fun.

Debbie