Monday, April 09, 2012

What Are You Doing This June?

Tea Party Time by Laura Wasilowski or what I did on my summer vacation.
If you have a brain like mine (picture a little girl in grade school), you can hardly wait for summer vacation! So what are you doing in June? You may want to register for my Translating Ideas into Fabric workshop at MISA this June. Because soon there will be no room at the Inn!

Lodging at MISA is in the Mission Cottage style like that above.
The lodging at the Madeline Island School for the Arts is in that "Mission Cottage" style which characterized summer homes on Madeline Island in the late 1800s. The cottages are a short stroll away from the workshop and dining areas. Each cottage has four rooms with their own private entry and bath, and are furnished with two twin beds, mini-fridge, coffee pot, and Wi-Fi throughout. The rate is really reasonable: $80/night per person.
Fruit Flies by Laura Wasilowski
Now let's talk about food.

You get breakfast and lunch and the cost of meals for the duration of your stay is $125. For dinner three are five restaurants in town, and there are two small grocery stores on the Island. You shall not leave hungry!
Escapelands #6 by Laura Wasilowski.
So come escape with me to  MISA in June and we'll make wacky whimsical quilts in a wonderful setting!

5 comments:

Sequana said...

I'll pretty much be doing what I do in May and July. Your June sounds a lot more fun.

I love the Fruit Flies. :)

Beth said...

Sounds like so much fun.

WoolenSails said...

Sounds like a fun class. I am resting and and getting some things ready for new projects, been a long weekend;)

Debbie

Donna said...

I adore your quilts and your sense of style. I get inspired just looking around your blog. It feeds my quilting soul! Thank you!
Donna F

Dianne said...

Would so love to join you but alas, not this year. sigh!