Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Winner and a Show for You!

Bridge Keeper's Cottage from Fanciful Stitches
Yesterday's winner of my book Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts is......Karen S, the lucky son of a gun. May she live long and prosper!
Threads used on the quilt I demonstrate on The Quilt Show.
Also, I'd like to announce that Monday, April 23, is the premier of my presentation on The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims. Last year I traveled to Boulder to film with Alex and Ricky. (You may remember some of the fascinating blog posts I made regarding the show.) Now that the actual video is online, I'm a little nervous.
Detail of the quilt I'll be demoing on The Quilt Show on Monday.
Click here to see a little slide show of what I'm doing on Monday. It's very exciting!

6 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Congrats Karen S. Enjoy! Now if that darn S. had fallen off I would be the lucky one! Lol!

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Karen. I will keep trying Ha ha.
I may have to try the stamping on fabric. I already have stamps I have hand carved. Thanks for sharing the preview.

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Karen!
Love the thread colors, sounds like a great show to watch.

Debbie

Karen S said...

Thank you all and especially Laura. I'm looking forward to great inspiration from my new book!

Beth said...

Congrats Karen S. Enjoy that book.
I really enjoyed the slide show. Have to see the actual show now.
Yesterday I was on a mission to get one thing, when your book called to me. I had to bring it home with me. I am going to have lots of fun with all the wonderful ideas in that book.

Roine said...

I would love to win your book. I took a class from you a few years ago and had such fun. I'm sorry to say that I don't have a copy of your newest book. YET