Friday, May 18, 2012

Are You an Internet Putzer?

Betty's Bloomers #11 with a wrapped binding by Laura Wasilowski

Every once in a while I like to putz around the Internet. Recently, I traveled over to Fave Crafts. They had kindly asked if they could place a link on their quilting pages to my blog. So I kindly offered a link  to my tutorial on making the wrapped binding. (You can kindly see the link here: http://www.favequilts.com/Binding/Making-a-Wrapped-Binding.)


Betty's Bloomers #17 by Laura Wasilowski (another wrapped binding quilt).
Having a tutorial on their website immediately made me one of their "Quilting Designers". They even gave me a "Quilting Designer Page". Too bad they didn't have a putzing around page so I could be on that one too!

7 comments:

Linda said...

I'm a fellow "quilting designer" on Fave Quilts. Its a fun site!

Gene Black said...

If I am not careful, I putz around on the internet too much and don't get any creative work done.

Julie Bagamary said...

I like this blue and flower piece!!

Nancy said...

Yes, I am indeed an internet putzer. The time just slips by! And now I'm kindly going over to the Fave site to putz around there.

janae king designs said...

I love your 'Betsy's Bloomers'...so sweet. I love your work. You are so creative and inspiring.

WoolenSails said...

I usually do my putzing on sundays, lol. Most blogs and sites don't update on the weekends, so this way I can explore and see what other sites are out there.

Debbie

Beth said...

I do think that is a perfect description for my internet activity.
And thank you kindly for the linky