1. Cut a square of blue fabric from corner to corner to form 2 triangles. You are cutting the square on the bias or at a 45 degree angle to the grain of the fabric.
2. Cut a set of straight strips that taper from a point to about 1/2" across from the bias edge of each triangle.
4. Tack one of the bias cut fabric strips onto the edge of the orange fabric.
5. Slowly fuse and curve the bias strip across the orange square.
6. Continue to fuse more bias strips across the orange square.
6. After the fabric cools, remove the orange square from the paper.
7. Fold the square from corner to corner with the glue sides out.
8. Free-cut a vase from the folded square.
|Betty's Bloomer's #7 by Laura Wasilowski|