Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Are You Feeling Appreciated?

My House #18 (detail) by Laura Wasilowski. What you could make in Tiny Homes.
Are you in a quilt guild? Do you want to be appreciated? Then join me at the next North Suburban Quilters Guild meeting June 21 and attend my new lecture, Stitchertunities, for FREE! The meeting is at 7:15 pm at the Concorde Banquets, 20922 N. Rand Road in Kildeer, IL.

I shall sing you a song!
Betty's Bloomers #7 (detail) by Laura Wasilowski. What you could make in Stitch After Fusing.
And there's even more good news! NSQG has generously opened my workshops, Tiny Homes and Stitch After Fusing to anyone. The fee is the same as for guild members. Click here for more information here. Guess they really do appreciate you!

8 comments:

Gene Black said...

I wish it were close, I would love to come.

Amanda said...

Can you do your talk as an online tutorial? It's a bit too far for me to travel from the UK. I hoped to attend your workshop at Midsomer Quilting last year, but sadly it coincided with the first day of our holiday. Any plans to travel to the UK again?

Beth said...

I will be there!!! Looking forward to it.

Debbie said...

I'll be there too!

Cornwoman said...

Oh how I wish that I lived close enough to attend! I would absolutely LOVE to come!

Aliceart said...

What an opportunity - wish I was there!

Bonnie said...

I'll be there, ready to laugh and learn.

Sewconsult said...

Oh, how I wish that I could be there. As a extreme novice and as someone who could use some "appreciation", I know that I would learn so much from you!