Monday, June 18, 2012

Dyeing for the Future

A lot of Rainbow Rich
You will be happy to know I dyed this week. And I'm no great prognosticator, but I see more dyeing in the future.
Read a good book this summer.
All this dyeing is for the many teaching trips booked for the month of  July and beyond. In July there are trips to Quilt Colorado, Quilt Nebraska, and the Shawnee Quilters of good old southern Illinois. Do you remember when summer was for vacations? Do you remember when summer was for reading a good book? Do you remember where I put my car keys?

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think I remember you putting your car keys in your purse. you will probably have to dump it out. There sure is a lot of schtuff in that purse!

Sequana said...

Seems to me when you bought groceries, you put the keys down on the counter with the bags, and they slipped between the fridge and the counter. Good luck with that.

Cornwoman said...

Hmmm....I could have sworn you put the keys down next to the phone when you ran to catch it as you came in the door the last time.

Yes...I do remember spending many a summer finding the coolest spots and immersing myself in some books.

Beth said...

Can't help you with the keys, but I sure do like the lovely fabric!

Laura Wasilowski said...

Thank you for all you help. The keys were found in the microwave along with a gallon milk. Can't imagine how they got there!