Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Rockies looking pretty rocky.
Soon my lazy days of June shall end........sigh.
And, like a balloon sputtering out of control, my July travel schedule takes flight. Fortunately, my first destination in July is Quilt Colorado.
Colorado Sunset (detail) by Laura Wasilowski
The Colorado Quilters, a very well organized group, host their symposium this year in Loveland on July 11 - 15. My 3 classes and a lecture shall no doubt thrill and amaze! Or at least that's how it will feel to me cause I'll have high altitude hysteria. With high altitude hysteria everything is thrilling and amazing. Come join me and be hysterical too!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

I am absolutely SURE you will thrill and amaze your workshop/lecture audiences! Hehe! Maybe there is something to be said for thin air!!!! Life anywhere but in a fast lane is not on my radar, nor, I suspect, on yours. Enjoy!

Cornwoman said...

I love both of the photos, but I have to wonder if the cliffs in the first one are pink and just need a good scrubbing, or if they've got a thin black shell that has been worn away by people rubbing them. lol

As for your classes and lecture, I can't picture you NOT thrilling and amazing them!

WoolenSails said...

I love your interpretations of landscapes and scenes.

Debbie

Rosalyn's Space said...

I would love to win the Jane Sassaman book. also see that you will be Colorado next year to give a class...it is not far from my home and I would love to meet you.