Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Care to See Some New Art Quilts?


Alas, my time at home is coming to an end. Soon I'll be on the road teaching all those smiling quilters how to be smiling fusers! And believe it or not I was fairly productive in June! Over the next few day's I'd like to show you my new pieces. All of them are free-cut, fused, and lovingly hand stitched.
Birdland #2 by Laura Wasilowski
Here's our first completed quilt. Birdland #2 measures 8" w x 13" h. The little bird is from a hand stamped fabric I made using one of my hand carved stamps. It was so much fun to make this art work!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is a fun piece, you have such a wonderful way with fabrics and embellishing.

Debbie

Sandy Weaver said...

Bright, cheerful, cute and whimsical! Your quilts look like they will be a lot of fun to make and to show off to friends. I'm so glad I found your blog and your books.

Jacquelin said...

Me gusta como te ha quedado.