Saturday, July 07, 2012

Have You Seen Our New Miracle Wrinkle Remover?

Are you suffering from wrinkles on your fused fabrics? Is your cloth all a-ripple? Are wavy wrinkly wrinkles driving you nuts?
Here's a new method for wrinkle removal:
  • Place the offending fused fabric on release paper. 
  • Tack a corner of the fabric to the release paper with a hot iron. 
  • Get a grip on yourself. 
  • Now get a grip on the fabric and stretch out those wrinkles while hold the fabric with the iron. 
  • Pass the iron across the fabric as you stretch and iron it flat.
Your offending wrinkles are gone! It's a miracle! (Only for use on fabric.)

11 comments:

Sequana said...

I was really excited 'til I saw your last sentence. :(

I was all set to lay my face down on release paper and grab my nose.

Aliceart said...

Rats, I was wrapping myself in release paper.

Barbara said...

Love it!!! I am still giggling.

Cornwoman said...

And here I thought we'd found a way to get wrinkles out of everything! Ah well! I would settle for just getting it out of my fused fabrics. Thanks for the tip!

Sewconsult said...

Wonderful! Now if it could only be used on my face and the cellulite that forms in multiple places on my bod!
Beckie in Brentwood, TN

liniecat said...

stand up comedy must be your 2nd career choice...right?
lol

Beth said...

I knew somewhere in that story would be a laugh. Thanks for the laugh and the tip.

KatieQ said...

There's probably no reason this can't be perfected for use on the human body. It just needs a bit more thought. I don't think I will volunteer as a test subject.

Unknown said...

Hay I will volunteer??? Let's try it on the sagging chin area ROFLOL

Lisa Chin said...

Aw man! I was so excited thinking you had finally found the solution to every woman's problems! Great tip anyway. ;)

Truffle queen said...

Since we can't use the release paper and an iron on the old bod - I wonder if a sheet of Bounce and an iron would work!?