Thursday, July 19, 2012

Improvising #1: The Bird of Happiness Appears!

Look what I discovered in my fusing stash! In sorting through my gigantic mound of pre-fused fabric scraps, I came across this bird and a box of collages from previous projects. What to do? What to do?
The Blue Bird of Happiness arrives!
We'll make a bird quilt of course! Who doesn't love a blue bird quilt? Stick with me for a few more days and I'll show you how the little bird finds a home and happiness in a fused art quilt.

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

Can you imagine the fun I would have going through your fusing stash?

Shawn said...

That bluebird is so sweet! He looks like if you put out your finger he would hop right on :)

WoolenSails said...

Poor little bird, can't wait to see how he finds his home.

Debbie

Marcia W. said...

You always have a pleasant surprise waiting on your blog! Pretty bluebird

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

I love bluebirds! Can't wait to see what you do with her!

Beth said...

Can't wait to see where the bluebird lands.