Sunday, July 01, 2012

A New Book You'll Want to Have

Ann Fahl, Judy Coates Perez, Jane Sassaman, Emily Parson, Barb Vlack, and Frieda Anderson (acting goofy).
The Chicago School of Fusing's annual Talk a Lot Festival was held recently in my back yard. Here we are looking chipper and cool. Why are we cool? Because we were treated to a preview of a new book by the lovely Jane Sassaman called Patchwork Sassaman Style.

Jane's new book.
Want this book? On Monday, July 2, you will have the opportunity to win a copy of this terrific book! The Artfabrik blog is honored to be the first in a month long blog tour of Jane's book. If you don't win it here you may win it there! Visit these blogs on these dates in July:

2




3




4
Happy 4th!



5




6




7




8




9




10




11




12




13




14




15




16




17




18




19




20




21




22




23




24



17 comments:

ANNA said...

having read the review i would love a copy of this book

Gene Black said...

This looks really interesting. I am sure I will follow this blog tour!

Graciela said...

oh Laura i like so much!!!!
kisses fot you from Argentina ♥

Sharon S, central Oregon said...

Thanks again for the opportunity to win something...I've been a fan of Jane's a long time.

Susansews said...

I wold love a copy-her work is fabulous!

Mosaic Magpie said...

What a great looking backyard and it looks as though every one was having a great time. The book looks very interesting.
Deb
I tried the cleaning the iron trick...don't ask why I had to, but delighted it WORKED!!

Lisa Broberg Quintana said...

way cool!

pizzaeater said...

I love reading craft books. It is so inspiring.

Cornwoman said...

You all look like you're having a blast! And I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's blog for a chance to win the book!

jaciqltzb4u said...

I think both of you ladies are amazing. I would love to do workshops with both of you. BUT, here in rural OK that is unlikely to happen, so I learn via books. I would dearly love to have this one!
Happy 4th!

caromill said...

Laura,
Greetings from devastated Maryland, where Coralyn has been staying at my place 'cause she has not had power since Friday night.
I would love to have this book (even though I already ordered one from Jane). If I win, it will go into our guild library!
Love to Henry.
Carol M in Rockville

Sherrie Spangler said...

Looks like you're all having too much fun! I'd love to see Jane's new book.

Kathleen said...

You all look as if you are having the time of your lives.

California Fiber artist and composer said...

Having taken a class with Jane and seeing the reviews I would love to win a copy.

hkopke said...

Wonderful opportunity to ein Jane's new book. Thanks
Helen. Hkopke@yahoo.com

Beth said...

Looks like it was a great day. The book looks awesome.

Ernesttavn said...

I love reading craft books. It is so inspiring.