Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On the Road with My Crew

My cluckin' crew.
Yes, it's time for me and my crew to depart in the chickenmobile for another quilting adventure. The lucky Shawnee Quilters in Carterville, Illinois will soon see me pulling in for a pit stop and a few workshops too.
The Garden of Eden class involves lots of bias fused leaves.
They will try their hand at the Colorful Leaves and Garden of Eden classes. No word yet on what my crew will be doing while I teach. But if you see them about, give them a shout!

6 comments:

Bev said...

Are those your cars? Seriously? Those are so awesome! If they are yours and you designed them, WAY TO GO!

Laura Wasilowski said...

Sadly, no, it's not my car but a car I aspire to.

Linda said...

I can totally see you driving an art car! Maybe you can design one with your applique!

Cornwoman said...

That car is fun looking, but I think that you should make the car look like one of your houses with a "Super Bird" atop! Then there would be no mistaking just whose car it is.

Doreen said...

I agree with Cornwoman, your signature 'bird' would be the perfect car embellishment!

Beth said...

I so love the idea of an embellished car. And you are just the person to have one.