Sunday, August 12, 2012

Are You Feeling a Little Peckish?

A student having fusing fun. Envy fills my heart.
While listening to a musician describe how he writes music, I get this wave of creative hunger.  I want to create something too! This is the same feeling I get as I wander around my classroom when teaching. I crave the feel of the fabric and a sharp pair of scissors in my hands.
Not that being around all these creative students is bad. My theory is that everyone is creative. And if you encourage someone enough, they will feel that creative hunger too. Think of it as a hunger pain that actually benefits you!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Catching up on all the posts and all of the wonderful projects from others. I always think in terms of making thing and creating things, creating is always the fun part.

Debbie

Cornwoman said...

The wonderful thing about this hunger pang is that it's zero calories and you can indulge as much as you want!

Gene Black said...

I like your theory. I want to shake people that tell me "I haven't got a creative bone in my body" - I want to scream at them "Yes you do, you are just too lazy to use it!" LOL...but instead I am nice and try to politely convince them otherwise.

t does look like they were having fun.