Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Guest Artist: Miss Jane's Two Lips

Meet my friend, Jane Moxey, film producer and stitcher extraordinaire! Jane produced many films for C&T Publishing including my DVD (sadly, no longer available). Jane has also created a film for the up coming Association of Pacific West Quilters show. Check out this video of the show and listen to her soothing British accent as she describes it.

You may even spot her quilt, Three Two Lips in the video. 


Three Two Lips by Jane Moxey
That rhythmic running stitch on her Two Lips is made with my hand dyed thread because Jane has excellent taste. I was able to see her lovely quilt in a traveling exhibit called "Spirit of the West", a special exhibit at Paducah. Thanks Jane for sharing your work with us!






3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Jane's Two Lips are lovely. I have a fondness for tulips. One of my best paintings "Transcend" is of three tulips.

Beth said...

The three two lips is just amazing. Love all the stitching. And the fab threads of course

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 14, 2012. Thanks again.